This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
From the blogger: "This paleo blackberry cobbler is the ultimate summer dessert…especially here in the Pacific Northwest where blackberry bushes are everywhere! This cobbler is not only paleo, gluten-free, and vegan but it's also healthy enough to be breakfast and delicious enough to be dessert! It turns out you can have your cake and eat it too when using more nutritious ingredients! This cobbler is easy to make and is so yummy served with plant-based vanilla ice cream! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 4 cups fresh blackberries
- 3 teaspoons tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a baking dish. I like to use a big cast iron pan.
Combine the blackberries, maple syrup, and tapioca flour in a bowl. Stir gently to combine, then pour into the baking dish.
Combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, coconut milk, melted ghee or coconut oil, vanilla extract and coconut sugar in another bowl. Mix until smooth. Dollop spoonfulls over the berry mixture.
In a small bowl, combine the coconut sugar and ½ tablespoon of cinnamon together, then sprinkle over the cobbler.
Bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Read NextChocolate Banana Chia Seed Pudding
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chocolate Banana Chia Seed Pudding
- Grandma's Apple Dessert
- 3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler
- Surprisingly Healthy Dark Chocolate Puppy Chow
- Red Rubies Dessert | Tub Tim Krob
- The Complete Chocolate S'more
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Cake
- Secret Ingredient Vegan Lemon Bars
- Dessert Strawberry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
- Peanut Butter Chunk Nice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken Roast
- Simple Pancake Syrup Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Salmon With Garlic Sauce
- Roasted Vegetables
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook