Custard in a Glass
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Now forget about the box mixed and make your own custard from scratch. Custard in a glass, topped with cookie crumbs, raisins, and pine nuts. Easy to put together, delicious, and a great way to satisfy your sugar craving. It is rich and creamy and can be made on top of the stove. The recipe is always a winner and the best part isthat it can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. Garnish with pine nuts and raisins just upon serving!!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse Recipe
- Healthy Vegan Chocolate Frosting
- OMG Best Tahini Brownies!
- Chocolate Saltine Toffee
- Sticky Lemon Strawberry Sweet Rolls
- Classic Jello Pear Lime Lush
- Custard in a Glass
- Summer's Best Peaches with Mascarpone and Passionfruit Drizzle
- Crunchy Strawberry Pretzel Fluff
- Apple Pie Caramel Apple
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cod and Potatoes
- Black Bean and Zucchini Enchiladas
- Quick Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- Easy Homemade Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls
- The Ultimate Bean and Mushroom Burger
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- How to Make Meatloaf on a Sheet Pan
- Slow Cooker Healthy Apple Crisp
- Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Meatball Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook