Custard in a Glass
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Now forget about the box mixed and make your own custard from scratch. Custard in a glass, topped with cookie crumbs, raisins, and pine nuts. Easy to put together, delicious, and a great way to satisfy your sugar craving. It is rich and creamy and can be made on top of the stove. The recipe is always a winner and the best part isthat it can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. Garnish with pine nuts and raisins just upon serving!!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Ultimate Vegan BBQ Tofu Burger
- Simple Broccoli Quinoa Salad
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars
- 7-Day Vegetarian Meal Plan
- Midea Glass Electric Kettle
- Easy Pickled Green Tomatoes
- Amish Sweet and Sour Coleslaw
- Super Healthy Cabbage Salad
- 5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook