The Ultimate Guide to Healthy Christmas Cookies: 39 Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let's set the scene: snow-tinted windows, trees illuminated with dazzling lights, stockings stuffed with presents. It must be Christmas time. However, the holiday is not complete without an array of freshly baked cookies. From crunchy gingerbread men to cute reindeer-shaped sugar cookies, cookies are the real miracles of Christmas. Unfortunately, all of those homemade cookies will fill more than just your house with a sweet aroma. Good thing we've assembled a list of healthy Christmas cookies for you to eat without filling out your waistline. We understand it’s totally time to splurge and enjoy a holiday treat (or twelve), so we’re making it a bit easier by providing some better options. The Ultimate Guide To Healthy Christmas Cookies: 39 Recipes is a collection of low calorie Christmas cookies recipes for you to bake this holiday season. So grab your mixing spoons and get started. These delicious and healthy cookie recipes will let you get your sugar fix without any of the guilt.
The Ultimate Guide To Healthy Christmas Cookies: 39 Recipes
Table of Contents
Looking for more healthy dessert recipes to make for the holidays? Check out our 19 Christmas Dessert Recipes for a Skinnier Santa.
Baking is as much a Christmas tradition as stockings and carols. Fill your home with Christmas spirit -- and sweet-smelling desserts -- with our favorite Christmas cookie recipes. Choose from classic sugar cookies, gingerbread, spritz butter cookies, thumbprints, biscotti, and more.
- Classic Gingerbread Men - Sweet, crispy, and comforting
- "Sugar" Cookie Cut-Outs - No refined sugar needed
- Classic Spritz Cookies (pictured above) - Simple, sweet, and pretty
- Christmas Cucidati - Guilt-free Sicilian fig cookies
- Low-Carb Spritz Cookies - Crisp and buttery without the carbs
- Gluten-Free Chocolate and Vanilla Pinwheel Cookies - Wow your friends and family
- Pecan Mexican Wedding Cookies - Wholesome and heavenly
- Pumpkin Gingersnap Cookies - Ultra chewy with the perfect amount of spice
- Eggnog Cookies - Extra Xmas flavor
- White Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti (pictured below) - Soft and festive
- Chocolate and Pistachio Biscotti - Crunchy and nutty
- Soft Gingerbread Spice Cookies - Sugar and spice and everything nice
These healthy Christmas cookies are incredibly easy to make with their simple ingredients, short list of instructions, and quick baking times.
- Spiced Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies - Mmmm
- 5-Ingredient Nutcracker Cookies (pictured below) - Can't get much easier than this
- Flourless Chunky Oatmeal Cookies - Loaded with cranberries, chocolate chips, and cashews
- Red Velvet Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies - These will look fabulous on a Christmas cookie platter
- 3-Ingredient Fudgy Cookies - Rich, decadent, and chocolatey
- Crispy Chewy Peanut Butter Bites - No-bake vegan treats
- Super Simple Peanut Butter Cookies - Comes together in 30 minutes
- Cran-Pistachio Cookies - A red and green cookie to embody the Christmas spirit
- Pumpkin Hazelnut White Chocolate Biscotti - Pumpkin and hazelnut makes for a dynamic duo
- Pecan Shortbread Cookies - Perfectly satisfying
- Chocolate Chip Toffee Oatmeal Cookies - A great recipe when you're crunched for time
- Giant Chocolate Cloud Cookies - Light as a snowflake
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Chippies (pictured above) - Everything a chocolate chip cookie should be
For additional easy cookie recipes, download our free eCookbook, 10 Christmas Cookie Recipes To Make in 10 Minutes or Less.
You won't have to worry about packing on the pounds this holiday season with these delicious low-calorie Christmas cookie recipes.
- To-Die-For Coconut Cookies - Super light and airy
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies - No butter added
- Heavenly Peppermint Cookies - A cross between a candy cane and a cookie
- 70-Calorie Snickerdoodles - Feel free to have more than one
- No-Bake Fudgy Snow Balls - Egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan friendly
- No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Carrot Cake Bites - All natural and totally delish
- Whole Wheat Cinnamon Snickerdoodles - Yummy
- Rudolph's Red Nose Cookies - Adorable and addictive
- Peppermint Brownie Cookies - One of the easiest Christmas cookie recipes
- Stuffed Cinnamon Pillows (pictured above) - Melt-in-your-mouth good
- Hazelnut Chocolate Macaroons - Tastes like a French bakery
- Healthy Homemade Oreos (pictured below) - Yes, please
- Gluten-Free Rainbow Cookies - Fantastically festive
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3 Mushroom Risotto
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- Minestrone Soup with Asian Spices
- Thai Red Curry Cashew Pesto
- Tiger Prawns Baked in Tomatoes and Cheese
- Restaurant-Style Breaded Prawns
- Easy & Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Cacciatore
- Crispy Air Fryer Tofu with Sticky Orange Sauce
- Easy Thai Chicken Panang Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook