The Ultimate Guide to Healthy Christmas Cookies: 39 Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let's set the scene: snow-tinted windows, trees illuminated with dazzling lights, stockings stuffed with presents. It must be Christmas time. However, the holiday is not complete without an array of freshly baked cookies. From crunchy gingerbread men to cute reindeer-shaped sugar cookies, cookies are the real miracles of Christmas.
Unfortunately, all of those homemade cookies will fill more than just your house with a sweet aroma. Good thing we've assembled a list of healthy Christmas cookies for you to eat without filling out your waistline. We understand it’s totally time to splurge and enjoy a holiday treat (or twelve), so we’re making it a bit easier by providing some better options.
The Ultimate Guide To Healthy Christmas Cookies: 39 Recipes is a collection of low calorie Christmas cookies recipes for you to bake this holiday season. So grab your mixing spoons and get started. These delicious and healthy cookie recipes will let you get your sugar fix without any of the guilt.
Table of Contents
Traditional Healthy Christmas Cookies
Baking is as much a Christmas tradition as stockings and carols. Fill your home with Christmas spirit -- and sweet-smelling desserts -- with our favorite Christmas cookie recipes. Choose from classic sugar cookies, gingerbread, spritz butter cookies, thumbprints, biscotti, and more.
- Classic Gingerbread Men
Sweet, crispy, and comforting.
- "Sugar" Cookie Cut-Outs
No refined sugar needed.
- Classic Spritz Cookies
Simple, sweet, and pretty.
- Christmas Cucidati
Guilt-free Sicilian fig cookies.
- Low-Carb Spritz Cookies
Crisp and buttery without the carbs.
- Gluten-Free Chocolate and Vanilla Pinwheel Cookies
Wow your friends and family!
- Pecan Mexican Wedding Cookies
Wholesome and heavenly.
- Pumpkin Gingersnap Cookies
Ultra chewy with the perfect amount of spice.
- Eggnog Cookies
Extra Christmas flavor.
- White Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti
Soft and festive.
- Chocolate and Pistachio Biscotti
Crunchy and nutty.
- Soft Gingerbread Spice Cookies
Sugar and spice and everything nice!
- Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies
Two desserts in one? Yes please!
Easy Healthy Christmas Cookies
These healthy Christmas cookies are incredibly easy to make with their simple ingredients, short list of instructions, and quick baking times.
- Spiced Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Chewy, pumpkin-y goodness!
- 5-Ingredient Nutcracker Cookies
Can't get much easier than this.
- Flourless Chunky Oatmeal Cookies
Loaded with cranberries, chocolate chips, and cashews.
- Red Velvet Peppermint Thumbprint Cookies
These will look fabulous on a Christmas cookie platter.
- 3-Ingredient Fudgy Cookies
Rich, decadent, and chocolatey.
- Crispy Chewy Peanut Butter Bites
No-bake vegan treats.
- Super Simple Peanut Butter Cookies
Comes together in 30 minutes.
- Cran-Pistachio Cookies
A red and green cookie to embody the Christmas spirit.
- Pumpkin Hazelnut White Chocolate Biscotti
Pumpkin and hazelnut makes for a dynamic duo.
- Pecan Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Toffee Oatmeal Cookies
A great recipe when you're crunched for time!
- Giant Chocolate Cloud Cookies
Light as a snowflake.
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Chippies
Everything a chocolate chip cookie should be.
For additional easy cookie recipes, download our free eCookbook, 10 Christmas Cookie Recipes to Make in 10 Minutes or Less Free eCookbook
Low-Cal Christmas Cookie Recipes
You won't have to worry about packing on the pounds this holiday season with these delicious low-calorie Christmas cookie recipes.
- To-Die-For Coconut Cookies
Super light and airy.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Cookies
No butter added!
- Heavenly Peppermint Cookies
A cross between a candy cane and a cookie.
- 70-Calorie Snickerdoodles
Feel free to have more than one!
- No-Bake Fudgy Snow Balls
Egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan friendly!
- No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Carrot Cake Bites
All natural and totally delish.
- Whole Wheat Cinnamon Snickerdoodles
- Rudolph's Red Nose Cookies
Adorable and addictive.
- Peppermint Brownie Cookies
One of the easiest Christmas cookie recipes.
- Stuffed Cinnamon Pillows
- Hazelnut Chocolate Macaroons
Tastes like a French bakery.
- Healthy Homemade Oreos
Better than the real thing!
- Gluten Free Rainbow Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Crispy Twice Baked Potatoes With Mascarpone
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook