Skinny Chicken Taco Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make a quick and easy weeknight meal for your family with this sheet pan supper: Skinny Chicken Taco Fries! It’s a healthy dinner that only requires about 5 minutes of prep time, and the clean up for this one-dish meal takes even less time!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge baking sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- No-Work Baked Chicken
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- Thai Chicken Skewers
- Dump-and-Bake Lemon Chicken
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken a la King
- Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry
- 21 Heart Healthy Chicken Recipes
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Pineapple Easy Breakfast Smoothie
- Mocktail Hawaiian Sangria Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Orange Jam
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Phyllo Cup Appetizers
- Herbes De Provence
- Clean Eating Granola Bars
- Leek And Ground Beef Risotto
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook