Healthy Chicken Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whether you’re in the midst of a renovation (like me), hangry and need food now, or just short on time this quick and easy healthy chicken stir fry has you covered. As in all my chicken recipes, this recipe uses chicken that has been raised by a Canadian farmer. This means the chicken I purchase from the store has been raised in an environment with national set and mandated standards for food safety and animal care. This healthy chicken stir-fry is a quick and easy dinner idea that's no only healthy but yummy as well!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Peach Marinade Grilled Chicken Kabobs
One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies
Dump-and-Bake Lemon Chicken
Dump-and-Bake Healthy Chicken Parmesan
Crunchy Parmesan Chicken
Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry
Dump-and-Bake French Onion Chicken
5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
Dump-and-Bake Chicken Marinara Gnocchi
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook