Healthy Chicken Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whether you’re in the midst of a renovation (like me), hangry and need food now, or just short on time this quick and easy healthy chicken stir fry has you covered. As in all my chicken recipes, this recipe uses chicken that has been raised by a Canadian farmer. This means the chicken I purchase from the store has been raised in an environment with national set and mandated standards for food safety and animal care. This healthy chicken stir-fry is a quick and easy dinner idea that's no only healthy but yummy as well!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
One Skillet Cashew Chicken
Chicken Broccoli Tortellini Bake
Lime Marinated Chicken Recipe
Skillet Chicken Cacciatore
Quick and Easy Jerk Chicken and Slaw
Chili Lime Chicken
Your New Favorite Easy Chicken Dinner
21 Heart Healthy Chicken Recipes
Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Mushrooms
5-Ingredient Lemon Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook