One Skillet 20-Minute Chicken Marsala
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Just because you don’t have a lot of time to cook dinner, doesn’t mean that you have to settle for packaged food, carry-out, or the same old spaghetti! With only 5 minutes of prep, this 20-Minute Chicken Marsala is an easy dinner to enjoy on a busy night. It’s restaurant-quality food with minimal effort (in other words, the best of both worlds)! Is Chicken Marsala one of those dishes that you only order when you’re at a restaurant? Until recently, I just assumed that the fancy-sounding name implied a difficult, intimidating dish. But oh, I was so wrong! You only need a few ingredients to pull off this meal, and you probably have most of them in your kitchen already. The pan-fried chicken is swimming in a simple mushroom wine sauce, which gives the dish an incredibly rich flavor without any extra effort. It’s perfect when served with pasta, mashed potatoes, or crusty bread to soak up the broth; or you can go the low-carb route and opt for zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice instead."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This ham, egg, and cheese breakfast casserole is an easy and healthy make-ahead meal that's perfect for a holiday brunch, a busy… Continue reading: "Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook