We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A ground beef and vegetable filling is coated in flavorful gravy and topped with mashed potatoes, making this Cottage Pie a nourishing, cozy and easy dinner. The simple recipe is a classic comfort food favorite -- and it's perfect for St. Patrick's Day! If you're in need of an easy ground beef casserole that's filled with healthy veggies and satisfying, creamy mashed potatoes, then you have come to the right place! You can prep this dish in advance with some very basic ingredients and just a few minutes of time. A perfect easy dinner recipe that the whole family can enjoy! "
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time55 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Hobo Hubby Casserole
- Healthy Homemade Boston Market Squash Casserole
- Healthy German Cabbage Casserole
- Not-Your-Mama's Eggplant Parmesan
- Healthy Eggplant Parmesan Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole
- Skinny Spaghetti Primavera
- Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook