Top 10 Quick 5 Ingredients or Less Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cooking has never been so easy. These Top 10 Quick 5 Ingredients or Less Recipes are a must try. The simple ingredients are easy to use and taste great. Don't waste your time with complicated and overwhelming recipes when you can just use these. You now can be your very own chef with these amazingly easy recipes. You will surprise everyone with these tasty meals. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and even drinks we now have the secret to the easiest, simplest cooking recipes there is known. So try these for yourself and you will not regret these delightful tasting and all-easy recipes.
1. 5-Ingredient Frozen Strawberry Margaritas: Question: What can be better than a frozen margarita? Answer: A frozen margarita that only has 5 ingredients. Yes, this 5-Ingredient Frozen Strawberry Margaritas recipe has it all and will soon be the drink of choice at your barbecue parties this summer. This is an easy cocktail recipe that can be made to serve large groups of people or garnish with fresh strawberries, salt and lime for a romantic (and tropical) evening for two. If you have kids that want to share in the joy of these tasty treats, simply omit the alcohol and replace with a lemon-lime soda of your choice. Everyone wins!
2. Twisted Italian Nachos: Sure, everybody loves a classic cheese nachos recipe, but why not mix things up a bit? This Twisted Italian Nachos recipe from Alli from An Open Cookbook uses 5 ingredients to make one of the most uniquely delicious party snack recipes out there. Learn how to make nachos that will astound everyone with this finger foods idea. Alli says, "This is a new twist on your average nachos. I saw a similar idea on the menu of a local restaurant, and thought this would be a great dish to serve at a big party. You can treat the ingredients like your favorite toppings of pizza, so feel free to add pepperoni or peppers and onions."
3. Sauteed Duck Breasts in Lingonberry and Red Wine Sauce: Sauteed Duck Breasts in Lingonberry and Red Wine Sauce is a sophisticated dish that doesn't have to be difficult to make. With only 5 ingredients you can make this unique dinner and taste the most delicious meal. The secret to this recipe is how it is so easy to make. This is a must-try dinner recipe that everyone will love.
4. No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles: The best aspects of cake mix dessert recipes are combined with the best aspects of no bake dessert recipes to form this recipe for No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles from Averie of Averie Cooks. In this chocolate dessert recipe, cake mix is combined with condensed milk and vanilla, and then that mixture is rolled in a layer of chocolate. To make this one of healthier no bake desserts, use a quality cake mix and sweeten everything with agave. Considering this bite-sized treat has only 4 main ingredients, why wouldn't you make this immediately?
5. Jarlsberg Potato Dippers: If you need some more ideas for appetizers for parties, then reach for these Jarlsberg Potato Dippers. With only 5 ingredients, making healthy appetizers has literally never been any easier. Best of all, this dish can be ready in less than 30 minutes. Make this for your next party and you can have less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying the company of others.
6. Roasted Parmesan Asparagus: If you are interested in learning more about cooking asparagus, then this is one of the best fresh asparagus recipes to start off with. This Roasted Parmesan Asparagus recipe from Cheryl from TidyMom calls for only 5 ingredients, and is ready in mere minutes. In terms of simplicity, ease and taste, this baked asparagus dish is hard to beat.
7. Dark Chocolate Walnut Fudge: For a chocolate fudge recipe that is ready in 10 minutes and requires just 5 ingredients, make a batch of this Dark Chocolate Walnut Fudge from Anne Colagioia. This is definitely one of the very best no bake dessert recipes for fudge. Be sure to add this one to your Christmas fudge recipes list.
8. Balsamic Roasted Pork Loin: Sometimes there is nothing like a tender piece of meat that will satisfy your hunger and your palette. When marinated in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and bit of seasoning, this Balsamic Roasted Pork Loin will be the juiciest simple pork recipe to grace your dinner table. Best of all, this easy weeknight meal can be prepared with just 5 ingredients. It's simple, elegant, tasty, filling, protein-packed, and healthy all at the same time. Serve with lovely seasonal vegetables and whole grain rice for a meal made for kings.
9. Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups: These homemade peanut butter cups are great for those on a low carb diet who miss eating Reese's cups. With only 5 ingredients, these Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups from Tova of Diabetic Survival Kit are one of the easiest chocolate dessert recipes. Splenda and bittersweet chocolate ensure that this peanut butter cups recipe is not overloaded with sugar. No matter the occasion, copycat recipes are great for enjoying classic vintage flavors in a way that fits your healthy eating plan.
10. Homemade Flour Tortillas: With just 5 ingredients and your two fists of glory, this recipe for Homemade Flour Tortillas will be your ticket to the best Mexican fiesta you've ever thrown. Never buy another store-bought tortilla. These easy bread recipe is one you'll return to again and again. The best part about these fantastic tortillas is that they will be warm, soft and chewy when served. Enjoy!
Ready to start cooking with even more easy recipes? Then you'll want to see these 40 Easy Cooking Recipes for Beginners!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- 45 Easy Cooking Recipes for Beginners
- Cooking with Prepared Foods: 30 Healthy Semi Homemade Recipes
- 10 Minute Romantic Shrimp
- KFC's Borrowed Biscuit Recipe
- 27 Rockin' Rice Recipes
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes Free eCookbook
- 40 One Pot Healthy Meals
- Booyah Chicken
- Poor Man's Potatoes
- One Pot Poor Man's Potato Hash
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- Jicama Fries Air Fryer Recipe (Low Carb)
- Easy Homemade Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- The Best 30 Minute Spicy Cajun Chicken And Shrimp Tacos
- Easy Thai Basil Tofu Stir Fry
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook