Breaded Fish Patties with Basil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I have a beautiful basil plant in my backyard and it is getting pretty large, so I planned to use it in my cooking. Here is a recipe I have been making for a while “Breaded Fish with Basil”. The recipe uses a generous amount of basil! Basil has a natural affinity to fish and here is a good example for that. This beautiful fragrant herb lends the fish a wonderful depth of flavor and a bright color. I have shared the recipe with my friends and they always come back with rave reviews. It is dairy-free and eggless too! Basically these breaded patties are fried but can easily be baked as well! They would be great served with a drizzle of basil olive oil sauce or simply a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Serve them with baked potato wedges or French fries! The recipe makes about 10 – 12 patties. An ultimate comfort food!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Dolmas: Stuffed Vegetables
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Homemade Red Currant Cordial
- Diy Italian Seasoning
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook