Easy Thai-Style Omelet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you have been checking out Thai recipes but are not quite confident to try any, this Thai-style omelet or kai jeow is where you can start. This simple Thai-style omelet is one of the easiest and most satisfying Thai dishes you are ever going to make at home! It requires only a few basic ingredients and can be whipped up in 5 minutes! This dish can be enjoyed at any meal throughout the day and best served with steamed rice and Sriracha sauce."
Preparation Time4 min
Cooking Time1 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 45 Easy Cooking Recipes for Beginners
- Low-Carb Cloud Bread
- Cooking with Prepared Foods: 30 Healthy Semi Homemade Recipes
- 10 Healthy Dump Dinner Recipes
- 40 One Pot Healthy Meals
- 10 Minute Romantic Shrimp
- One Pot Poor Man's Potato Hash
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes Free eCookbook
- The 15 Minute Soft Taco
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook