Instant Pot Red Beans And Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Once you’ve made Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice, you’ll never go back to the stove top version. The pressure cooker does the hard work of converting dried beans to delicious, tender morsels so you don’t have to compromise taste and value by using canned beans. My favorite thing about this meal is it’s one of the cheapest and easiest ways to feed a hungry crowd. Loaded with protein, fiber, vitamins and antioxidants, rice and beans combine to make a complete protein to give you the essential amino acids your body needs. Spoon over cooked rice for a heart-healthy meal!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 30 Minute Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook