Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Start your day with a thick, creamy, and protein-packed strawberry smoothie that you can eat with a spoon! Topped with crushed wholegrain graham crackers and fresh fruit, this healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Bowl is like having dessert for breakfast!"
Serving Size: 333 g
Total Fat: 6.3 g
Total Carbohydrates: 28.8 g
Dietary Fiber: 4.2 g
Sugars: 10.8 g
Protein: 25.2 g
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Add a bit of Cajun spice to your next weeknight dinner with this easy Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Dirty Rice! The chicken, rice, and… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Dirty Rice"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook