This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Going Green Smoothie with Rawnola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Do you love the idea of packing the green stuff into your smoothie but always hate the taste? Then you need to try this Going Green Smoothie! It’s stuffed full of healthy ingredients including spinach but is creamy, sweet & delicious. It really doesn’t taste green!"
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Meals that use as few pans, dishes and utensils as possible make our lives that much easier. That means more time for yourself,… Continue reading: "One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies"
- Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts with Lavender Glaze
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- 3-Ingredient Healthy Banana Pancakes
- Easy Pearl Barley Breakfast Pudding
- 110-Calorie Crustless Veggie Quiche
- Baked Berry Oatmeal
- High Protein Breakfast Pancakes
- Low-Carb Homemade Pop Tarts
- Skinny Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- Healthy Sweet Potato Pancakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Easy Mangalore Fish Curry With Coconut Milk
- Air Fryer Tacos
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook