Going Green Smoothie with Rawnola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Do you love the idea of packing the green stuff into your smoothie but always hate the taste? Then you need to try this Going Green Smoothie! It’s stuffed full of healthy ingredients including spinach but is creamy, sweet & delicious. It really doesn’t taste green!"
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad is the perfect lunch dish and takes just a few minutes in the food processor and some pre-cooked… Continue reading: "Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad"
- Birthday Cake Overnight Oat Parfait
- The Best Vegan Coffee Cake
- Miss Bessie's Breakfast Bake
- Baked Cauliflower Hashbrown Patties Recipe
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- Carrot Apple Zucchini Bread
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
- Honey Granola
- Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- Overnight Steel Cut Oats
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook