This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Cereal Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You only need about 10-minutes to prepare these no-bake Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Cereal Bars for a nutritious and satisfying meal on-the-go! When I knew that I wanted to make some grab-and-go cereal bars to make mornings easy (but still tasty), I just reached for two of the kids’ favorites that I happened to have on hand: the Oatmeal Squares and the Rice Krispies. I added other nutrient-and-energy-packed ingredients like flaxseed, almonds, and dried fruit for a meal that would keep the little ones energized and sharp for their busy school days. In about 10 minutes, you can stir together this pan of goodness, which doesn’t even require baking. Allow the bars to set in the refrigerator for a couple of hours and keep them on hand for your busiest days. They stay thick, soft, and chewy on the counter for a few days, you can keep them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about a week, or even wrap them tightly and stash them in the freezer. When it’s time to thaw a frozen bar or two, just leave it on the counter (or in the refrigerator) overnight. In a pinch, pop a bar straight from the freezer into the microwave on low power for a few seconds until softer. The chocolate chips will get ooey and gooey, and your family might just think that they’re eating dessert instead of cereal bars!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size8-inch square baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Because the kids always have some type of sniffles this is the perfect soup to make for winters. I made some just before the kids went… Continue reading: "Baby Alien Soup – Immune Boosting"
- Freezer-Friendly Western Omelet Egg Muffins
- Easy Pearl Barley Breakfast Pudding
- Coconut Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- French Toast Roll-Ups
- Skinny Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- Make-Ahead Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Overnight Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls
- Healthy Breakfast Sandwich
- Healthy Sweet Potato Waffles
- 21 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook