Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Cereal Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You only need about 10-minutes to prepare these no-bake Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Cereal Bars for a nutritious and satisfying meal on-the-go! When I knew that I wanted to make some grab-and-go cereal bars to make mornings easy (but still tasty), I just reached for two of the kids’ favorites that I happened to have on hand: the Oatmeal Squares and the Rice Krispies. I added other nutrient-and-energy-packed ingredients like flaxseed, almonds, and dried fruit for a meal that would keep the little ones energized and sharp for their busy school days. In about 10 minutes, you can stir together this pan of goodness, which doesn’t even require baking. Allow the bars to set in the refrigerator for a couple of hours and keep them on hand for your busiest days. They stay thick, soft, and chewy on the counter for a few days, you can keep them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about a week, or even wrap them tightly and stash them in the freezer. When it’s time to thaw a frozen bar or two, just leave it on the counter (or in the refrigerator) overnight. In a pinch, pop a bar straight from the freezer into the microwave on low power for a few seconds until softer. The chocolate chips will get ooey and gooey, and your family might just think that they’re eating dessert instead of cereal bars!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size8-inch square baking dish
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Savory Oatmeal with Pesto, Tomatoes, and Egg
Breakfast Yogurt Parfait
Spring's Best Baked Omelet
18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
Miss Bessie's Breakfast Bake
20+ Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
Low Carb Protein Breakfast Bowl
21 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Kale Apple Smoothie
Low-Carb Homemade Pop Tarts
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook