This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Looks good but haven't tried it yet"
"What is the nutrition for this recipe?"
"The recipe won't pull up. I get and error page from a blogger named Kelly."
"5 ingredient cheesecake for 2"
Easy Homemade Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
From the blogger: "Homemade air fryer French toast sticks are so easy to make and come out nice and crispy. A great way to use up day-old bread. French toast sticks are loved by kids and adults! All you need is whole grain bread, eggs, milk, Splenda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and non-aerosol cooking spray or olive oil to make this delicious recipe! With only 10 minutes of prep time and 10 minutes of cooking time, you will have a lovely crispy breakfast meal ready! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 4 slices Whole Grain Bread (cut into 3 sticks)
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup 1% Milk
- 1 tablespoon Splenda Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Cut each bread slice into 3 thick sticks. Keep aside.
In a shallow bowl, add egg, milk, Splenda brown sugar blend, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk well till it becomes a smooth batter.
Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Spray the air fryer basket with non-aerosol cooking spray.
Dip the bread sticks into the egg mixture. Make sure to flip and coat both sides.
Place the soaked bread sticks into the air fryer basket. Repeat for remaining sticks. Make sure the French toast stick are in a single layer. You will have to work in batches.
Air fry at 400F for 4 minutes. Flip and air fry again at 400F for another 2 minutes.
Remove the French toast sticks from the air fryer and repeat with the remaining bread sticks.
Serve immediately with sugar free maple syrup.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
How To Make Matcha Tea
Have you ever come across matcha tea and wondered what it is? Now is the time to get to know and make this amazing drink! I share… Continue reading: "How To Make Matcha Tea"
- Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts with Lavender Glaze
- California Breakfast Sandwich
- Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet
- Baked Blueberry Oatmeal
- Strawberry and Rhubarb French Toast Bake
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- Heart Healthy Homemade Granola
- Fluffy Coconut Pancakes
- Christmas Morning Baked French Toast
- Egg Breakfast Sandwich
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- GET fast cooking tips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Chana Aloo Masala (indian Chickpea And Potato Curry)
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Blender Hummus Without Tahini
- Summer Orzo Salad
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Copycat Chipotle Fajita Veggies
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook