This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sheet Pan Omelets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These easy sheet pan omelets are just what you need for your next breakfast. Quick, delicious, and using ingredients that you probably already have, this recipe will definitely become your new favorite! They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But I find breakfast to be so challenging. This recipe makes it so simple! Just combine the ingredients and bake. In 20 minutes or less you’ve got a filling, healthy breakfast that everyone in your family will love. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 cups Chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 6 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 Large eggs
- 4 cloves Minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 cup Chopped red bell pepper
- 6 Pieces bacon, chopped and crispy
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and line with parchment paper. Apply a light layer of grease to the parchment paper.
Scatter the broccoli and shredded cheddar cheese onto the prepared baking sheet.
Using a blender, combine the eggs, garlic, salt, and pepper. Blend until well combined.
Pour the egg mixture over the broccoli and cheddar. Sprinkle the top with red bell pepper and chopped bacon.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through and firm to the touch.
Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Read Next110-Calorie Crustless Veggie Quiche
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 110-Calorie Crustless Veggie Quiche
- Apple Oatmeal Cookies for Breakfast
- Southwestern Breakfast Hash
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- High Protein Breakfast Pancakes
- 4th of July Inspired Make-Ahead Breakfast
- Healthy Fruit Pizza with Fresh Coconut Whip
- Japanese Milk Bread Rolls
- Instant Pot Vanilla Yogurt
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- Dill Pickle Hummus
- Cornbread Salad
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Instant Pot Vanilla Yogurt
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook