Chia Pudding with Berries and Yogurt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This chia pudding with berries and yogurt is an amazing breakfast that tastes more like dessert but still is very healthy! Plus, it takes only about five minutes to prepare, which means it is perfect for any of you who may not have a lot of time in the morning. In order to make this chia pudding, you only need chia seeds, milk, yogurt and fresh berries. You can, of course, choose any kind of milk or yogurt you like, and you can even change the toppings! The base of this chia pudding will keep in the fridge for about five days so you can prepare your breakfasts ahead for the week if you want."
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Omelet with Vegetables and Turmeric
- Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies
- Egg and Cheese Mini Muffins
- Skinny Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Freezer-Friendly Western Omelet Egg Muffins
- Easy Oatmeal Pancakes
- Bananas Foster Smoothie
- Mason Jar Breakfast Parfaits
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
- Easy Pearl Barley Breakfast Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Salad
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- Is Organic Food Worth The Cost?
- Weight Loss Meal Prep
- 9 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight
- Healthy Eating And Food Relationships
- Best Weight Loss Diet Plans
- 5 Easy Routes To A Healthy Diet
- Quick And Easy Goat Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook