Spicy Mongolian Beef with Pineapple
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spicy Mongolian beef and pineapple made in the slow cooker - a super easy meal to make at home that is even better then takeout! This spicy Mongolian beef is made in the slow cooker after quickly browning the beef on the stovetop. It simmers in the slow cooker for several hours in a fantastic sauce for an amazing "takeout at home" meal. Stir in some pineapple and shredded carrots at the end and then serve over hot rice for the perfect weeknight meal!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Banana Blueberry Smoothie
- Cheesy Chicken And Rice
- Balkan Cornbread
- Mushroom Sukka
- Egg Croquettes
- Green Mango Mint Cooler
- Garlic Butter Chicken Bites With Lemon Asparagus
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook