Healthy Peanut Butter Cake Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Peanut Butter Cake Bar recipe is one of those wonderful recipes that is healthy enough to eat for breakfast but tastes like dessert! Don't you love those?! These are vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, oil-free, and low-carb but don't let all those buzzwords fool you - they are absolutely DELICIOUS and sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Also, they are entirely made in a blender, so clean up is a breeze. You will not be able to tell that these scrumptious treats are only 66 calories each!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Following a low-carb diet is crucial for anyone with diabetes, or for anyone trying to incorporate more protein and less sugar into… Continue reading: "Low-Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy “sloppy” Joe Pita With Coleslaw
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken Tostadas
- Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- Healthy Homemade Snickers (Chocolate Stuffed Dates)
- Savory Oatmeal With Vegetables (vegan)
- Addictive Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos
- Lemon Rice Recipe With Brown Rice
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook