This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Paleo Italian Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These meatballs have the classic Italian flavors. I use a mixture of turkey and bison (but beef works just as well). Garlic is a must, and even though I list parsley as optional, I highly recommend it! Make a batch or two and freeze and you will have lunch and dinner options for a long time. Of course, you can add these to a homemade tomato sauce or serve with toothpicks as a party appetizer."
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Longhorn Steakhouse Outlaw Ribeye Copycat
- Ground Beef Enchiladas Recipe
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- Pepper-Crusted Filet Mignon
- Sous Vide Guinness Beef Stew
- Low Carb Buffalo Crack Slaw
- Chuckwagon Stew
- Salisbury Steak
- Sheet Pan Flank Steak with Crispy Potatoes and Broccolini
- Light Beer Hamburgers
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook