One Skillet American Chop Suey
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Do you want to sneak more vegetables into your family’s diet without serving yet another salad? Comfort food can actually be good for you, and it doesn’t have to require much time in the kitchen. Loaded with ground beef, garlic, onion, and veggies, this American Chop Suey is a healthy, freezer-friendly, easy dinner that comes together in just one skillet! This dinner turned into what I have now deemed an American Chop Suey – a cross between an Italian meat sauce (thanks to the ground beef, onion, garlic, and tomatoes); an Asian stir-fry (thanks to the mushrooms, celery, and water chestnuts); and an American chili (see the beans, beef, onion, and tomato). The blend of cultures and cuisines in one skillet is a true reflection of the cultures and cuisines that make up our country. Hence the name… American Chop Suey!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Garlic Shrimp
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Rice
- Quick Pickled Red Onions
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook