Tofu Shirataki Noodle Buddha Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Tofu Shirataki Noodle Buddha Bowls make for a fabulously light lunch or dinner. You can serve these any night of the week since they are ready in less than 30 minutes! How quick and easy is that? Tofu shirataki noodles are very low in calories, super easy to make (rinse and a two-minute boil), and go fantastically in any noodle dish plus they are gluten free too!This Buddha bowl is loaded up with carrots, red peppers, celery, snap peas, cashews, mint and a few slices of perfectly cooked steak."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fried Coconut Shrimp
- Garlic And Rosemary Baked Pork Tenderloin
- Prickly Pear Juice
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook