Layered Indian Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"CSA Layered Indian Dinner from Kathy Hester’s, The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook For Your Instant Pot. One pot. Hands off. Done all at the same time. Super easy. Indian food usually calls for lots of spices and this dish is no different, however, you likely have most of these spices already (or you should!). The only curveball is curry leaves, but that’s an optional ingredient. You layer all the ingredients, 2 of them in separate containers, inside the Instant Pot! It worked brilliantly! Everything was done at the same time, perfectly cooked."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Spinach and Bacon Mason Jar Salads is a very tasty and satisfying spinach bacon salad recipe, but the twist is that it… Continue reading: "Spinach and Bacon Mason Jar Salads"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook