This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Brie Topped Maple Walnut Acorn Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I'm pretty sure acorn squash is the new pumpkin. Well, at least for me. This Brie Topped Maple Walnut Acorn Squash just did me in. What is it about gourds? I love 'em. Yum. Just like a muffin, this bad boy is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or (and!) dinner! And just like my other recipes, it's completely customizable to your tastes. Don't like maple syrup? Use honey instead. Not a fan of brie? Skip it all together! It's yummy no matter what!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook