This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Grape & Prosciutto Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The first time I made these, my boys crinkled their noses and said, "Mom! Who puts ham and grapes and lettuce together?!" So, of course I corrected them that this is so much more than ham, and grapes, and lettuce. It's a perfect storm of sweet, salty, and peppery. It's joy in your mouth! Ahhhhh. I like to serve these Grape and Prosciutto Skewers alongside some high quality blue cheese and a deep red wine. Mmmmm. Fizzy water for the kids, of course."
Read NextGoat Cheese Balls Appetizer
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Breakfast should always be a delicious way to start the day! And with this easy barley breakfast pudding recipe, really great things… Continue reading: "Easy Pearl Barley Breakfast Pudding"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Sour Cream Noodle Casserole
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake Recipe
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Easy Mangalore Fish Curry With Coconut Milk
- Air Fryer Tacos
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook