Spiced Herb Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A delicious and simple recipe, these easy spiced herb roasted sweet potato wedges are a great and healthier alternative to chips or fries! The thyme, chili and the garlic mayonnaise sauce give great flavor to these thick and crisp spiced herb roasted sweet potato wedges. They make great appetizers for parties or just a flavorful side dish or snacks. Not to mention perfect finger food for game night, potlucks or barbecues; a true delight! Roasted to perfection, these will have everyone asking for more!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This sweet and smoky rib rub is perfect for summer bbq's. Not only is this great on ribs but it's super yummy on grilled chicken too.… Continue reading: "Sweet Smoky Chicken and Rib Rub"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fresh Lemongrass Tea
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Cold Couscous Salad
- Savory Fruit Salad
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Dump-and-Bake Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
- Berry Overnight Oatmeal
- Red Currant Cordial
- Hummus Without Tahini
- Spinach & Bacon Hasselback Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook