Zucchini Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A zesty spiced zucchini stir fry recipe with Asian flavors. This is an Asian-inspired side dish recipe with fresh zucchini as a star ingredient. This is your kind of dish if you are looking for a lighter and healthier side dish to serve with fried rice or fried noodles. I like it also with orange chicken or other Asian main course meals. This comes at a great time when zucchini season is starting. You will take about 10-15 minutes to prep and stir fry the dish. It's a super quick meal for those who like plant-based vegan dishes and it's super delicious as well! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Roasted garlic, fresh herbs, and tomatoes create a delicious and simple pan sauce while this Easy Peasy Italian Baked Chicken cooks… Continue reading: "Easy Peasy Italian Baked Chicken"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Healthy German Potato Salad
- General Tso’s Chicken
- Quick & Easy Chana Masala
- Indian Roti Flatbread
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Wholesome Chicken Francese Recipe
- Golden Milk Recipe
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Healthy Creamed Corn Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook