Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" I am sure we all have days in which we have left over rice in the fridge. This Thai Pineapple Fried Rice is one way you can use up that rice and well have a meal which is already half done! You can add any or all the vegetables you want to this fried rice. As the name suggest pineapple is added. I love that sweet kick that the pineapple give to the Thai Pineapple Fried Rice. You can add sweet peppers, peas and even carrots. With the rice and the vegetables in this meal, it turns out to filling and wholesome. So not sure what to do with the leftover rice? Well here you go! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook