Mediterranean Couscous Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Couscous is a rolled durum wheat flour that is turned into thicker pearls. There are two varieties of couscous, the North African couscous which is much smaller and the Israeli pearl couscous (which isn’t really a couscous. You can use whichever couscous you like to prepare this Mediterranean couscous salad. The salad is served cold as a side dish. I love it at picnics, bbq parties, and other outdoor events. This salad is commonly prepared in France at family events and makes a frequent appearance in French homes for dinner or lunch. I picked up the recipe from my family in France and have been making it ever since. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Balsamic Beet Hummus
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lavender Lemon Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook