How To Make Sauerkraut In A Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Old fashioned Sauerkraut prepared and fermented in a stone pot. This is a detailed guide, explaining how to make cabbage Sauerkraut from scratch. It's also our family recipes and that's how it has been done in Austria and South Germany. The cabbage needs to be shredded first before it is placed with spices into the stone pot. There it is then fermented for about 6 weeks. Afterward, the Sauerkraut is done fermenting and you can cook it in a pot over the stovetop with other ingredients and meat such as sausages and pork ribs. This guide is for you if you are a huge Sauerkraut lover! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken And Rice Soup
- Cabbage And Tomato Salad
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Garlic Bread
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Red Pepper Jelly
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook