Herbes De Provence
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever seen a recipe that called for herbes de Provence and you didn't know what to make of it? It's a seasoning blend of dried herbs, which originated in southern France in the Mediterranean area. The blend is used to add flavor to vegetarian and meat-based meals. Dishes such as ratatouille can be prepared with herbes de Provence. Now you can make this blend of dried herbs easily at home with a few basic ingredients. I also give you an option to add more flavor dimensions to your blend of herbs, that way you can make and call it your own. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cleaning up is one of the worst parts about cooking. Make the process a little easier with this One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and… Continue reading: "One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Grilled Asparagus
- How To Freeze Peaches
- Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
- Santa Fe Chicken Salad
- Healthy Fried Bee Hoon (singapore Noodles)
- Sous Vide Brisket Recipe. 24 Hour Brisket.
- Ww Egg Roll In A Bowl Recipe
- Gyro Meat Recipe. Sous Vide, Oven & Rotisserie Instructions
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook