This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hey Foodies! It’s time for another killer fritters recipe. Today’s delish features flaked tuna in crispy cakes made with almond and coconut flour, bound with eggs. The result is a hot and dippable keto fish fritters recipe that’s naturally gluten-free, low-carb and Whole30-compliant. Before you start frying up your fish patties, read on for my best cooking tips. If you don’t have all the ingredients handy, I’ll let you know the simple ingredient swaps that will yield just as delicious fish fritters. Then, if you’re planning a full meal, be sure to read Tip #2 with the dishes and dips I always pair with keto tuna fritters. "
Preparation Time6 min
Cooking Time14 min
Read NextSpinach and Cheese Balls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook