This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Kerala Egg Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Kerala egg roast, also called nadan mutta roast is a simple Kerala-style semi gravy egg recipe. Boiled eggs are roasted with onions, tomatoes and simple spices to give you a mouth-watering egg roast. This Kerala egg roast recipe is a simple egg-based curry that can be quickly made with ingredients you already have in your kitchen. It is a versatile gravy that can be used with rice, roti, appam or dosa for a quick and easy dinner. It also tastes amazing with toast as a healthy breakfast. This egg roast is a predominantly onion-based gravy, with sautéed onions giving flavor and body to the egg roast."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Read NextZesty Southwestern Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook