Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette is my go-to salad dressing. This dressing comes together so easy and you will only need a handful of ingredients. The mustard helps to emulsify the salad dressing so that it gets thicker and creamy. This salad dressing is for you if you are looking to eat more consciously healthier. The dressing can be prepared in a small bottle and can be stored in the fridge for up to 2-3 weeks. Use it whenever you plan on preparing a quick salad at home or for lunch at work. I have added some more ideas on how you can use this amazing french salad dressing. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Not-Your-Granny's Mac and Cheese takes your average macaroni and cheese and gives it a lighter twist. This healthy dinner recipe is… Continue reading: "Not-Your-Granny's Mac and Cheese"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salmon With Dill Sauce
- Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 4 Ingredient Turmeric Tea Recipe
- Weight Watchers Orange Fluff
- Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
- Asian Beef & Pepper Stir Fry
- Kiwi Fruit Salad
- Sweet Heat Southern Glazed Salmon
- Lemon Chicken Soup With Orzo
- Beekeeper’s Naturals
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook