Sesame Ginger Baked Tofu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Well, Halloween is over. Did you survive without eating all of your kids’ candy? I may have snuck a piece or two…shhh, don’t tell them. Something else I can eat like candy is crispy baked tofu. Does that sound crazy? Maybe, but I’m totally serious. Cubes of tofu marinated in a flavorful sauce and then baked until crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. I really do pop them in my mouth like candy. And if that’s not enough, to make it into a meal, the tofu is drizzled with more of the sauce before serving and then served over rice or noodles and with your family’s favorite steamed veggies. An easy meal that is mostly hands off."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- Garlic, Gouda, and Parmesan Cauliflower
- Lemon Garlic Grilled Zucchini Recipe
- Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Boats
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Cauliflower Potato Salad
- Tangy Garlic Broccoli
- Super Easy Roasted Asparagus
- Cauliflower Crust Hamburgers
- Picture-Perfect Cauliflower and Broccoli
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook