How to Make Sumac Onions
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sumac onions is a mixture of marinated onions, the spice called sumac, and chopped parsley. It’s often called ‘sumac onion salad’ or ‘sumac onions and parsley salad’. Sumac onions are a popular Middle Eastern condiment that adds savory flavors to your meat, fish, wrap, or veggie and grain bowl. This recipe is very easy to make and includes step-by-step photos. Perfect for the BBQ season to serve with grilled meat, fish, and vegetables. Also tastes delicious added to wraps or sandwiches."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook