Sous Vide Turkey Roulade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This turkey roulade recipe is perfection on a plate! Your choice of turkey tenderloin or boneless, skinless turkey breast is butterflied and rolled up with a simple sausage and cranberry stuffing. This is the same rolling technique I use for the stuffed flank steak that I make. Serve with a scoop of homemade cranberry sauce or get extra fancy with cranberry apple chutney. Both are super simple recipes to make. Ask the butcher for the turkey giblets and you can make classic giblet gravy instead of the simple pan gravy I show you to make in this recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Tomato Jam & Goat Cheese Turkey Burger
- Cheesy Creole Shepherd's Pie
- Juicy Turkey Burgers
- Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
- Sheet Pan Turkey Veggie Bake
- Turkey Quinoa Meatloaf Muffins
- Red Pepper and Turkey Sausage Scramble
- Paleo Turkey Stuffed Red Peppers
- 23 Healthy Ground Turkey Recipes to Tempt You
- Tangy Barbecue Turkey Meatballs
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook