Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
Turkey recipes are for more than Thanksgiving! This recipe for Slow Cooker Turkey Breast from Rocky Barragan is a terrific weeknight meal option, especially considering that it only calls for five ingredients. Hooray for healthy slow cooker recipes!
For more information about and recipes from Rocky, check out her Featured Foodies profile page.
To see exactly how Rocky makes this slow cooker dinner recipe, watch this cooking video:
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 1/2 pound turkey breast
- 1/2 cup spiced apple cider
- 5 strips turkey bacon
- 2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- Combine your poultry seasoning and sea salt.
- Sprinkle your turkey breasts down with your seasoning on both sides and rub the seasoning into the meat.
- Place two slices of turkey bacon into your slow cooker and then lay your turkey breasts on top. Place three more slices of turkey bacon over the top of your turkey breasts.
- Now pour your spiced apple cider into your slow cooker. Don't pour the liquid in directly over your turkey breast…you don’t want to rinse off your seasoning.
- Cover your slow cooker and set on low and cook for four hours or until the turkey breast is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Read NextSouthwest Stuffed Spaghetti Squash