Easy Maple-Glazed Roasted Turkey Breast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This turkey gives you the crispy, golden skin that epitomizes a holiday meal, while keeping the meat inside tender and juicy. My kids seriously devoured this dish (and fought over the remaining scraps when the dinner was over). It’s so simple and so good, that it has become one of our favorite Sunday suppers during the cool weather months — no special holiday required! The leftovers work well in sandwiches all week or freeze nicely for casseroles or other recipes later on. It’s a winner, winner Turkey Dinner that will make you feel like the ultimate hostess…in just 15 minutes!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Roasting Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage and Peppers Flatbread
- Roasted Parsnips
- Bee Pollen Chia Overnight Oats
- Ricotta Stuffed Peppers
- Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Jerk Chicken
- Star Fruit Juice
- Goan Cabbage Stir Fry
- Detox Herbal Tea
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Oranges
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook