Creamy One Pot Turkey and Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This 30 minute creamy one pot turkey and rice is filled with flavour and a fantastic way to use up your leftover turkey! Fast, easy, delicious. I am always looking for new ways to use up leftover turkey or chicken. Instead of just having the full turkey dinner over again, use up some of those leftovers in this one pot creamy turkey and rice. It's fast, filling, and full of flavour. The whole family will love it!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When Jessica Simpson gave birth to her son, Ace-- just a little more than a year after delivering daughter Maxwell-- it was time to… Continue reading: "Jessica Simpson's Get Skinny Breakfast"
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast With Gravy
- Baked Egg Rolls with Ground Turkey
- Turkey Ranch Pita
- Skinny Girl's Healthy Turkey Meatloaf
- Copycat KFC Barbecue Baked Beans
- Healthy Thai Turkey Burgers
- Low Fat Ground Turkey Meatloaf
- Spicy Hot Turkey Burgers
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
- Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook