10 Cakes, Cookies and Pies for Thanksgiving Desserts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What do you get when you combine the top favorite fall recipes? This outstanding list of 10 Cakes, Cookies and Pies for Thanksgiving Desserts, of course. This list includes some of the highest-rated blogger recipes in the realm of desserts (like these delectable Apple Caramel Cupcakes, pictured left).
These recipes were all-stars on Pinterest and reader favorites in many of our newsletters. Therefore, we know these holiday dessert recipes aren't just delicious, they are beautiful and great for entertaining. Below you'll find fabulous apple pie recipes, pumpkin recipes, recipes for coffee cake, pies, cookies and so much more. We're sure you'll find a winner in this great bunch of fall dessert recipes.
Check out this list of winners and let us know which recipe was your favorite in the comments below.
If you love these Thanksgiving desserts, then you should check out this collection of 12 Best Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes.
10 Cakes, Cookies and Pies for Thanksgiving Desserts Table of Contents
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes - You can never have enough cupcake recipes. This easy fall recipe for Apple Caramel Cupcakes tastes like the most glorious October day ... at a pumpkin patch ... sipping apple cider. You've got to try these for your next fall party or for the holidays at your house.
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake - (pictured above) As it turns out, you can make this boxed cake mix dessert recipe with just two ingredients. When in need for a quick fall-themed cake recipe, reach for this Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake recipe from Stephanie of Cookin' Cowgirl. No matter your healthy eating lifestyle, chances are a well-stocked supermarket carries a box cake mix to suit your needs.
- Copycat Carrot Cake Cheesecake - Take it from the pros at the Cheesecake Factory. This Copycat Carrot Cake Cheesecake is out of this world and meant to taste exactly like theirs. So when you want that cheesecake with some added nutrition, check out this copycat restaurant recipe.
- Apple Pie Caramel Apple - You don't have to go to Disneyland to get an Apple Pie Caramel Apple anymore. This recipe is a fun, easy fall recipe that is a perfect homemade gift idea. Wrap them up with a cute little bow and you've got party favors and a kid-friendly dessert recipe.
- Pumpkin Pie Shake - This Pumpkin Pie Shake recipe is a remake of the traditional pie in liquid form. It has unbelievably low-calorie and low-fat ingredients. That's right, no ice cream. This mason jar recipe is healthy enough to make for breakfast or dessert. Click to see which ingredient makes this so rich, creamy and delicious!
- Pumpkin Blondies - Who can resist a good pumpkin recipe? With added nutrients from the pumpkin, you can feel a lot less guilty about eating these Pumpkin Blondies. This is not just a recipe for the fall, you can make these any time of year.
- The Perfect Apple Crisp - Are you tired of the same apple pie recipe year after year? Branch out of the ordinary and give this recipe for The Perfect Apple Crisp a try. With no crust, this recipe is simple and packs a crunch with nuts and delicious brown sugar, giving you one of the best fall dessert recipes around.
- Fresh Plum Tart - This decadent and absolutely divine Fresh Plum Tart is worth the time you put into it. This fruit dessert recipe may have a few steps, but the end product is worth every second you'll spend on it. Give this beautiful recipe a go when you need a recipe to impress.
- Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Banana Bread - Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Banana Bread is your next loaf pan recipe. When regular banana bread isn't satisfying your sweet tooth, add some Nutella and chocolate chips. In fact, add those two ingredients to anything and you're guaranteed a good day.
- Caramel Apple Cookies - (pictured above) Apple cider can be used in more than just a drink, everyone. This recipe for Caramel Apple Cookies uses apple cider mix to make this one of the best recipes for fall. Make them fresh or freeze them away for fall goodness all year round.
For additional Thanksgiving recipes to add to your dinner table, download our free eCookbook, How to Have a Better Thanksgiving Dinner: 13 Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- How to Have a Better Thanksgiving Dinner: 13 Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes Free eCookbook
- 17 Fresh Pumpkin Recipes for Soups, Lattes, and More
- 1 Step Cranberry Sauce
- Cornbread Stuffing with Apples and Pecans
- Homemade Green Bean Casserole
- 10 Minute Cranberry Sauce
- Sunshine Cranberry Sauce
- Low Sodium Brined Turkey
- Cranberry Sauce with a Kick
- Skinny Maple Sweet Potato Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Butter Chicken Bites With Lemon Asparagus
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Chayote Chow Chow Kootu
- Easy 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- Homemade Taste From Store Bought Pickles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook