White Chicken Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This White Chicken Chili is a hearty recipe that I make often in the winter months here in Wisconsin. I love the spiciness of this chicken and beans combination that is finished off with a rich, creamy broth. A delicious blend of chicken, white beans and green chilies in a spicy sauce. Make it ahead of time to intensify the flavor. The next day, the flavors always seem to meld together a bit more. Just the right amount of heat and full-flavor. Surprise Flavors in this Soup There are the usual spices in this soup such as salt and chili seasoning powder. However, there are two surprise ingredients to give this white velvety soup a unique and addicting flavor. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Homemade Pizza Dough For Beginners
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook