Vegan Kale & Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Kale And Bean Soup is perfect to warm you up on a cold day, perfect if you're not feeling well, and even delicious in summer. It's filled with beans and vegetables, so you can feel good about it. Even better, it's accidentally vegan! You can add grated parmesan cheese on top if you're not vegan, but it honestly has so much flavor you can skip the cheese and you won't even miss it at all. Plus, you can make it zero Weight Watchers points too!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cut out the carbs with this Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Casserole. Made with sour cream, Cheddar cheese, and bacon, this casserole has… Continue reading: "Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Instant Pot Queso Chicken
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Avocado Tuna Melt
- Fava Beans
- Zucchini Casserole Bake
- Garlic And Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
- Mexican Avocado Salad
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook