Tuscan White Bean Soup with Sausage and Kale
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Tuscan White Bean Soup with Sausage and Kale is a healthy, filling and easy dinner recipe for chilly nights! Pair it with a loaf of warm, crusty bread for a hearty, affordable and satisfying meal. A simple white bean soup is a staple in classic Italian cooking. At its most basic, the white beans are simmered with olive oil, garlic and broth, and then some of the beans are pureed to thicken the soup. In Italy, this thick stew-like soup is often spooned over slices of toasted bread for a rustic lunch or dinner. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook