Tomato Basil Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The Mediterranean inspired tomato soup with basil is a quick and easy dinner soup prepared with fresh tomatoes. The soup is a southern french recipe and you will love it because it not only tastes great but it’s healthy as well and this one-pot soup takes only 20 minutes with prepping time to be ready. This is your soup if you are looking for a low calorie dinner meal or if you want to get into plant based eating. The soup is all vegan, making it a great soup for flexitarians too! Prepare this soup tonight from scratch, it's so tasty! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Baked Tortellini Casserole
- Mediterranean Couscous Salad
- Sauteed Saffron Milk Cap
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- How To Cook Spaghetti Squash
- Smoked Chicken Legs
- Savory Paleo Pumpkin Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook