Springtime Minestrone With Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spring is hit or miss for weather in Chicago and lasts well into June. We can have 80 degree days where we love/hate it because we’re so used to the cold. It’s generally cold and rainy and damp (that’s what really gets you). For those cooler days, you want comforting meals but nothing too heavy. We’re past the thick stews that warm your bones kind of comfort. Instead, meals like this Springtime Minestrone with Sausage are perfect. It’s warm and comforting but contains lots of spring veggies that bring a little brightness."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Not-Your-Granny's Mac and Cheese takes your average macaroni and cheese and gives it a lighter twist. This healthy dinner recipe is… Continue reading: "Not-Your-Granny's Mac and Cheese"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Salmon With Dill Sauce
- Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 4 Ingredient Turmeric Tea Recipe
- Weight Watchers Orange Fluff
- Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
- Asian Beef & Pepper Stir Fry
- Kiwi Fruit Salad
- Sweet Heat Southern Glazed Salmon
- Lemon Chicken Soup With Orzo
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook