Split Pea And Ham Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make this delicious split pea soup with ham with just a few ingredients. After the Holidays I always have ham juice in my freezer along with the meaty ham bone. 7-Ingredient Split Pea and Ham Soup. This is truly an amazingly simple recipe that uses pantry items and leftover frozen items. So, I had the meaty ham bone in the freezer from Easter. I also saved a small container of the ham juice and froze that. It is almost a thick stew that is simmered with aromatics until thick and hearty, Just a comforting bowl the has hearty, smoky and a little sweet flavor. So satisfying!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Cream Of Spaghetti Squash And Potato Soup
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook