Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you are a fan of split pea soup, then you will be thrilled with this super simple slow-cooker split pea soup recipe. Take this hearty soup to the next level and make a fast dinner rather than a slow-cooker, it is easier than you may think. My mother swears by adding additional veggies to her split pea soup and I’m not one to change a good thing. Many people want strictly peas, but the addition of carrot, onion, and celery is barely noticeable in texture, yet brings so much flavor to the table. "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH3 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
Cooking MethodSkillet, Slow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Sizekettle or slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Black Bean Hummus
- Papaya Fruit
- Sauerkraut And Sausage
- Lobster Stock
- How To Make Freeze Dried Tomatoes At Home
- How To Dry Mushrooms
- Tomato Basil Pasta (15 Minutes)
- Pomegranate Juice Recipe
- Smoked Paprika Salmon With Mango Salsa (pan-fried/baked)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook