Roasted Tomato Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A simple homemade tomato basil soup recipe with fresh tomatoes and fragrant garden basil is the perfect companion for a grilled cheese sandwich! This sweet and creamy Roasted Tomato Soup brings out the rich flavors in the produce for a pot of soup that's cozy, delicious and nourishing. You might never go back to the canned stuff again... This roasted tomato soup recipe is loaded with fresh tomato flavor that's perfectly balanced by just a touch of cream. It's smooth, sweet, and highly-seasoned with plenty of fresh basil, garlic and onion. The easy tomato basil soup is an ideal way to use up the last of that summer produce that may be languishing on the vine! Pair it with grilled cheese sandwiches, a crusty loaf of bread, fluffy buttermilk biscuits, or a simple side salad for an easy lunch or dinner that the whole family will love. "
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time55 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook