Quick And Easy Goat Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This delicious easy goat curry is one of the simplest recipes that tastes as if it is slow-cooked with soft mutton pieces full of flavor but does not actually require marination or long hours of cooking. Goat meat can be quite intimidating for someone who has never cooked with goat meat. Though slow-cooking goat meat makes it tender and delicious, sometimes the thought of marinating the mutton and slow cooking for hours can make you avoid the meat altogether. With this recipe, you don’t have to. This goat curry with a blend of spices and soft mutton pieces served with plain boiled rice is a perfect comfort food during the colder months. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Keto Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Salna
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Halloween Spiderweb Carrot Soup
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- Elegant Fall Charcuterie Board
- Peach Salsa
- 5 Easy Ways To Cook A Spaghetti Squash
- Butternut Squash Turkey Chili Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook